Verification Email Missing

Report your bugs here.

Verification Email Missing

Postby Tome » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:52 am

First, let me start off by saying I have no idea where this goes. I figured that Bugs would be the best place, but feel free to move this if there is somewhere better.

Now, I registered almost 24 hours ago. I have yet to see any Verification Email whatsoever show up. Not in spam, not in my inbox, nowhere. I'm just wondering whether something is wrong, I'm too impatient, the nsa intercepted my link and decided to take a break and play Lugdunon under someone else's name. But seriously, what is up?
Tome

Re: Verification Email Missing

Postby lugdunon » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:34 pm

Hi Tome,

Apologies for your lack of email receipt. There is a known issue with some emails failing to transmit to gmail. I am currently working on several upgrades to the auth server and also getting this issue fixed.

In the meantime, I have activated your account manually. You should be free to log in now.

Thanks for letting me know!

Cheers,
Chris
lugdunon
Site Admin

Postby Tome » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:59 pm

Thanks, and no problem.
Tome

Postby Lancifer » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:17 pm

Hi, I am having the same problem. After watching the hubby play, I can't let him keep all of the fun to himself :cry:
"...I don’t want to be an emperor...I don’t want to rule or conquer anyone. I should like to help everyone...In this world there is room for everyone. And the good earth is rich and can provide for everyone." - Charlie Chaplin
Lancifer

Postby lugdunon » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:19 pm

Hi Lancifer,

I am sorry that that happened for you as well. :(

I have gone ahead and manually activated your account. You should be good to go now.

Cheers,
Chris
lugdunon
Site Admin

Postby Lancifer » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:33 pm

You are awesome and super speedy! Thank you so very much! :D
"...I don’t want to be an emperor...I don’t want to rule or conquer anyone. I should like to help everyone...In this world there is room for everyone. And the good earth is rich and can provide for everyone." - Charlie Chaplin
Lancifer

Postby lugdunon » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:17 pm

Most welcome! Sorry the email didn't arrive in the first place. Hope you enjoy your time in game.
lugdunon
Site Admin

Return to Bugs