Food 4 Thought.........

Food 4 Thought.........

Postby WarriorGirl » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:57 pm

A few suggestions:
1) Storage: Banks-Chests-Backpack Expansion-Stacking Increases
2) Character Customization: Additional Choices
3) Map Legend: Options to highlight towns, resources, merchants, trainers, etc., by clicking icons on the legend
4) Lightsaber Option..........Jk, lol
5) Fast Travel
6) Guilds
Just a few ideas to chew on...................... ;)
WarriorGirl

Re: Food 4 Thought.........

Postby lugdunon » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:38 am

Thanks so much for the input!

Banks are a really interesting idea that I honestly, hadn't even considered yet. The more I ponder it though, the more fun it sounds to implement; especially with the new procedurally generated towns that I am working on at the moment...

What exactly do you have in mind for character customization? With that in mind, I am adding the ability for players to earn titles in the next release.

Further mini-map enhancements are coming. I have planned to add resource layers for some time, but haven't gotten around to it yet. I'll add this to the feature road map so I don't lose sight of it again.

Hah! I could add a sword that doubles as a light source :P that way you wouldn't have to always have candles on your hotbar...

There are craft-able teleporters in game already, but getting back to the proc gen towns that I am currently working on, some sort of inter-settlement travel would be cool...

Guilds are definitely something that I have been wanting to add for awhile. Nice to see someone else that thinks they'd be cool. I'll add this one to the feature roadmap as well.

If you have any other ideas, please feel free to share :)

Cheers,
Chris
lugdunon
Site Admin

Return to Ideas