Since this release has been a long time coming and is rather large, I would love any input you may have on issues and bugs encountered, or any other ideas or suggestions.
This release brings a very large set of changes and additions, with the short list being:
- Placeable item phasing.
- Client-side caching support for server data sets.
- Political system implementation, with factions & reputation.
- Procedural generation of politics (towns, provinces, farms, brigand camps, npcs, etc).
- Player titles and honorifics.
- Speed modification (you can move faster now!)
- Domestication, trapping, and naming of animals.
Read the full release notes here.
I'll have the full update notice ready to go here soon.
Thanks so much for your patience! Can't wait to get started on the next release.