Noticed a couple of things.

Report your bugs here.

Noticed a couple of things.

Postby Darksatyr » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:31 pm

First, if two people are looking in the same container that has item in it and one person takes something out while the other person has container open the item will remain, but if the player that did not take it out tries to take it out it says "This Item is not equippable, and therefore can not be placed in an equipment slot". Seems as thought it should just disappear when taken out by another player, or maybe only one player at a time can access a container.

Second thing is when you hold down any of the direction keys and press enter to open up console if you release it your character will keep going in that direction until you hit the key again.

Would also like to say that I am loving this game, and am looking forward to seeing it completed.
Darksatyr

Re: Noticed a couple of things.

Postby lugdunon » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:20 pm

Hey there, thanks for bringing these to my attention. I've added them to the 0.8.0 to-do list. :)

First, if two people are looking in the same container that has item in it and one person takes something out while the other person has container open the item will remain, but if the player that did not take it out tries to take it out it says "This Item is not equippable, and therefore can not be placed in an equipment slot". Seems as thought it should just disappear when taken out by another player, or maybe only one player at a time can access a container.

This one is curious, as I had tested for this in the past. I'll double check and make sure that something I have added since then is or isn't causing this. Was there any lag when this occurred, or were the two player close together or far away geographically?

Second thing is when you hold down any of the direction keys and press enter to open up console if you release it your character will keep going in that direction until you hit the key again.

Ack! I'll def get this one nailed down for the next release.

Would also like to say that I am loving this game, and am looking forward to seeing it completed.

Thank you! I am closing in on 0.8.0 and hopefully it will be out in the near future.

Cheers,
Chris
lugdunon
Site Admin

Postby Darksatyr » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:25 pm

We are using LAN. also noticed something similar when crafting, after you craft an item and nothing is left in the crafting area to craft it from, it will still let you keep taking it out, but nothing will go into inventory if you try to place it there, it will just disappear.
Last edited by Darksatyr on Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Darksatyr

Postby lugdunon » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:35 pm

Ooh. Ok that is def something new that needs to be squashed.

Thanks!
lugdunon
Site Admin

Postby Darksatyr » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:28 pm

No problem, glad I can help out.
Darksatyr

Return to Bugs