Arc power bug

Report your bugs here.

Arc power bug

Postby Darksatyr » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:05 pm

If you use an arcane energy conduit, one in an arc generator and one in an arc powered teleporter or arc-stabilized dimensional pocket they will power up as expected. They will also power down as expected if you take the arcane energy conduit out of one of them first, but if you take the arcane energy conduit out of the generator first, they will remain powered up until you put the arcane energy conduit back in the generator and then take the arcane energy conduit out of the arc powered teleporter or arc-stabilized dimensional pocket first.
Darksatyr

Re: Arc power bug

Postby lugdunon » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:54 pm

Thanks for finding that. I believe I have already fixed this particular issue in the 0.8.0 development branch, but I will make a note to test it again just in case.

If you don't mind me asking, how are you enjoying the arc power stuff?

While we are on the topic, in the last two weeks, I have added:

• An electrifryer craftable arc power item that will electrocute anything within range
  • Switches (and pressure plates) can now switch up to 5 separate source / destination pairs, instead of a single source / destination.
  • A loot siphon craftable arc power item which will 'suck up' any loot dropped by an NPC (within range of course) when they die. This (in pairing with the electrifryer) will allow players to construct automated farming operations for NPCs. This is still getting wrapped up, but will be in the release.

Thanks again for bringing this to my attention!

Cheers,
Chris
lugdunon
Site Admin

Postby Darksatyr » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:27 pm

Loving it, and it looks like it's going to be getting even better with 0.8.0. Can't wait to try out all the new stuff in 0.8.0, but until then I will keep an eye out for any bugs that may still exist, and in doing so hopefully help in some small way to make Lugdunon the best it can be.
Darksatyr

Postby lugdunon » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:03 am

Cheers!

Reporting these bugs goes a long way towards helping me produce a stable and more enjoyable product. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know what you are finding. :)
lugdunon
Site Admin

Return to Bugs